This page covers my research projects done during my active time as University researcher.
Some projects are not completely finished and will published in the near future.
All papers and presentations concerning these topics can be found on the corresponding webpages (see menu at the left side)
- Synthesis of fluorescent heterocycles and the introduction of linker groups for labeling of biopolymers
- DSC (differential scanning calorimetry) as a tool in organic synthesis (FWF project, original work).
- Reactivity of azido arenes and azido hetarenes (original work).
- Nucleophilic and electrophilic substitutions in arenes and hetarenes (original work).
- Development of new ring closure reactions (original work).
- Synthesis of compounds with interesting properties (natural products etc., biological activities) (original work).
- Isatoic Anhydrides and their uses in heterocyclic synthesis (original work and review)
- Indazoles (benzopyrazoles)(original work, 2 reviews)
- Simple and effective approaches to coumestrols and azacoumestrols (original work, review)
- Synthesis, properties and use of carbon subsulfide (FWF project, original work, 2 reviews)
- Ring closure reactions in cyclic 2-phenyl-1,3-dicarbonyl compounds (Habilitationsschrift = application for associate professor)
- Triazines, mesoionic triazine-betaines,
natural products, cyclodehydrogenations, carbon subsulfide (Ph.D. thesis)